J, 11/28/2022

 Hope readers aren't tiring of J's and my butts. We met again yesterday for some give and take. For some captures from the videos, J's butt first.






And some of my butt:





As usual, we started with J across my lap.


Then it's my turn to bend over the couch.


As usual, we proceeded to the wheelbarrow position. Turn up the volume to hear J's giggles as the brush tickles his private parts.  😏



Next I bend over the couch for a jeans paddling.


Next J wanted to feel the large round paddle, looks like it was recently home made. I think it did the job.


Last, we take twenty swats apiece. I get 10 on jeans, 10 bare. J got 10 on underwear, then bowed out.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023