Playing hard with J, 10/28/2022

 A little background. We were scheduled to meet last week, but when I arrived at J's house there was no one home. With most people that would be the end, no excuses. But I have known J for about twenty years, and such a long spanking relationship calls for special consideration.

But he doesn't get a pass. The first order of business is a bare ass paddling with the Jokari, hard, no warm up, forty swats. No play this session.


Here is a series of captures of our butts, all taken from the attached videos. J's butt first.






Now my old fat ass.






J's punishment paddling out of the way, I bend over the couch for some paddling therapy.


Next, J is in the wheelbarrow position. Listen for the giggles as the bath brush bristles tickle his private parts.


I wanted to see what the purple paddle felt like. Yeah, it can hurt, lol


J wants one more turn, this time with the large paddle. He said "do it hard." My pleasure.


One last order of business. We each get capsaicin (the high potency kind) rubbed on our already-blazing butts.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023