Len, J, and me, 9/4/2022

 Sunday afternoon I met with J and his husband Len. J is mostly a spankee, though he does like to spank too. Len tops only.

A few stills of the final results:







The first video is crap. I just included it for completeness. It only shows half my butt, and is way dark.


In the second video (a little bit off on the camera, sorry) I attend to J's butt.


Since the first video was crappy, this is a do-over of me bent over the couch.


In the fourth video, J gets spanked in the wheelbarrow position.


In the last video, J and me are bent over the couch side by side getting our butts paddled. He left early (but then he had been well spanked before that, as seen above). That last thing Len used is a bitch. It is a weighted strap from London Tanners. J comes back to rub some capsaicin on my sore butt at the very end. Yeah, I was on fire, lol.


And we parted for a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023