Four way fun, 9/25/2022

 It's hard to make the schedules of four guys mesh to all meet at once, but yesterday the stars aligned and the days off of the working pair were the same. So J, Len, and I were present, also a friend I'll call NewBoy. Actually, I have spanked him at least a dozen time over the last few years, but seldom seen on camera because he is very concerned with privacy.

 First a few stills, at least one from each scene--






My old butt led off the afternoon with a mild paddling over jeans. Unfortunately I haven't learned to tell when the video is off or is running. I videoed the gathering of implements, etc., then turned it off for the paddling. Guess I don't get paddled enough.   😜

Next, J was over my lap, but somehow that video was misplaced. So the next viewable action is J doing his wheelbarrow imitation. As always, check out his giggles as the bristles tickle his private parts.


Next Len punishes NewBoy over his lap.


Next I am bent over the couch getting my butt paddled.

NewBoy and Len agreed NB's butt needed to be a little redder, so he went back across Len's lap.


And last, we did what I was waiting for. The three of us lined up at the back of the couch and Len spanked all three of us at once. J bowed out before the end, but NewBoy and I stuck with it, and I think Len's swinging arm got tired.    πŸ˜‰


And we went our separate ways for now.  πŸ˜€


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023