DaddysBoy first spanking, 9/10/2022

 A couple of weeks ago, I was contacted by a guy on Fetlife that wanted to get spanked for the first time. I'm always happy and feel honored to spank a "virgin" butt. I think he took it well.  Here are a few captured stills and four videos of the fun.




There are some camera aiming issues, especially in the first two videos, mea culpa.  

We started with him otk, first in jeans, which soon get removed, then underwear, then bare.


After a short break we moved to the massage table (also closer to the window air conditioner).



Then he bent over the desk, knees on chair. Looking pretty red by this time, 😍😍



Another pause, and we had a final otk spanking. He declined on sampling the capsaicin, but did enjoy having arnica rubbed on his burning butt.



I think he enjoyed the experience, and hope he returns.  😈😈

Comments

  1. I've always loved spankings that start on jeans, then underwear followed by bare ass. So many videos online start bare assed and I don't enjoy them much. Really enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023