J & me yesterday, 8/30/2022

 Heard from J on Monday, and we arranged to meet Tuesday morning. As usual, two red butts resulted.  Here is the evidence.

 

First some stills captured from the videos of J:




And a few of me:








First J is over my knee for a hard paddling.


After a short pause,  J is "wheelbarrowing."


 

Now it's my turn to get my butt warmed, doing it over J's lap.


 J is a glutton sometimes.  He goes back over my knee.

Our tradition is to end a play session with twenty frat paddle whacks. Um, I decided to take 25.


And J gets his twenty whacks...


And we hugged and parted, for now. But a meet including his husband Len is planned for Sunday afternoon.   ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023