Trading swats with J, 7/29/2022

 Again I heard from J, and as always he is in need of a spanking. No problem.  And I got my butt attended to as well.  Here are a few captures from the videos:

 

First a couple of pictures of him in the wheelbarrow position.


And some pictures of my old fat butt getting spanked.




And one more of J bent over the couch.



Now the videos. Two are badly aimed, sorry.

First we have J otk. Camera is slightly too low.


And after a short break, he "wheelbarrows."


Now it's my turn to bend over, first over the couch.


 

But I haven't had enough. I lay across J's lap.

Here is my butt at the end of this segment---




Our tradition is to finish with twenty frat paddle swats apiece.

First we see J taking his twenty. When I bend over, I unfortunately move a bit to the right of where J was situated, so you see half my butt getting paddled. And you only get half on this video. I wanted to adjust the camera at that point, accidentally switched it off, so we started over in the next video.


In the last video, I take my twenty swats, the second half bare. But same problem as the last time. I am a bit too far to the right, so you see only the left side of my butt. Mea culpa.

I need a redo on that one, right?


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Rosebud, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023