More spanking with J, 7/8/2022

J is a boy often in need of a spanking. And he doesn't mind switching, as long as he gets his own butt warmed. Here is such a meeting from yesterday.

 Here is a still of J in the wheelbarrow position:


And one of my old fat ass getting paddled:


And the videos, of course--

First J over my knee.


Now J does the wheelbarrow--


Now I get the Jokari


Next J gets the prison strap across his slacks


Next J gets the frat paddle on his underwear



Now I get the frat paddle, ten on jeans, five on underwear, and five bare


And J gets twenty swats with the same frat paddle


And for the finale, I apply some capsaicin to J's well-spanked butt to make the sure the burn lasts (and lasts and lasts).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023