J and me, next episode, 7/23/2022

 Turns out J was in need of a particularly thorough spanking today. I think he got it. And he gave a pretty good one too.


We began with J over my knee:


Next he does the wheelbarrow. Notice his giggling as the brush tickles his private parts before assaulting his deserving ass.


Then my old fat butt is over the sofa back.


And now he is in the same position.


Then I get some more heat to the seat over his lap. 


Then he gets a little more over my lap with the Jokari.


Then we do our traditional "final twenty" each. With a special treat of capsaicin on our very red butts.


And we were almost done. At least my camera battery is. There is just a bit of off-camera spanking, really more of the same. And that's it for today.

But sitting on a hot car seat on the way home, reminds me acutely of the capsaicin....

Comments

  1. An effective spanking is one that you remember for a while when ever you go to sit down on a sore behind. I need an occasional trip to the schoolroom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023