Give and take with J, 7/12/2022

 Well, I heard from J again, and we were both ready for some butt warming action. You can view the action in a few captures, and five videos.

First a couple of stills of J's butt being attended to:


And a couple of my old fat butt--




Now on to the videos.  First J is over my knee


Now J is in the wheelbarrow position. Sorry part of the video is blurry. But first and last parts are clear.


Now my butt gets some attention


And J is ready for his traditional "final twenty."



And I take the same. But then ask for a "bonus" spanking with his new toy, a holey paddle with bumps on one side. I do like it. Sort of.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023