Spanking fun, 6/10/2022

 Heard from J last night, and he wanted to meet today for some spanking action.  Here are some stills, captures, and videos.

This is 's butt when we were done. The redness in the pictures don't do justice to what it looked like in person.



Wheelbarrow bath brushing in progress.
Some hand spanking.
Start of my paddling.




Now the videos.

We start with J over my knee. Some on pants, when underwear, various paddles.

Now J bends over the couch and gets the prison strap, the XH tawse, and a really mean weighted short strap.

Now J gets a little revenge on my old fat butt. I am bent over the couch getting the Jokari.

Now J is back over my knee for some more paddling and hand spanking.

Now J gets spanked in the wheelbarrow position.

Our tradition is to end every meet with each of us taking twenty hard frat paddle swats.  Here is my set, half on jeans, half on underwear. At the very end I show off my red butt.


And here is J's set, all of underwear. Get asked to raise his pants after a few swats, but I knew he was just testing my resolve, so of course I said no.  


And after all was said and  done, I rubbed some capsaicin on J's butt to keep the burn going the rest of the day. And maybe more spanking Monday?









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023