Spanking fun with J, 3/17/2022

 J is the guy I have been spanking about twenty years. And he has also spanked me about half that long. We got together today to take care of the spanking urge.

Here are some pictures and videos from the meet. This is the shirt J wore for the occasion.  😋

A few captures of J--




And a few of my wide butt--





And then there are the videos...

First I spank J otk

 
Then I spank J wheelbarrow style

Now my big butt gets spanked bent over the couch.

Now J gets his butt strapped, while over the couch

Now I get very much the same treatment with the prison strap and tawse.


Next, J gets it otk again.


Out tradition is to finish with twenty hard paddle licks.  Here is my set.


And here is J's finale.  And we hugged and I went home.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Daddy H and Coach Fuzzy visit, 11-15-2023