OzarkDude visits me for his birthday, 12/19/2021

 Today OzarkDude visited my school room in Morrow.  It was his turn to get spanked first, and it is his birthday.  There are three videos of his punishment, as well are a few stills.  First the stills:

After his warm up, he is "treated" to the anal hook.  It is attached to a neck collar using a bungee cord.


After round one, he is sent to the corner to sit on the acupuncture pad.



The next stills are after all is done (for him).  A nice glow, but no bleeding.  Just right.





Now for the videos:  First, OzarkDude gets a warm up over jeans, and some swats on his bare butt.  All this before the birthday spanking.


Now the birthday spanking--


He indicated he was up for some swats on his jeans with the frat paddle. In case you haven't realized, I have a denim fetish.


Now it's my butt's turn.  The first still must be an accident. I am standing next to the massage table looking at implements. The other two show my butt after OzarkDude is finished for today.





And of course we have two videos of the action. First I get fifty hard swats of the frat paddle on my jeans. Then my bare butt is assailed with various toys, including the dread bath brush (OUCH!). Then I am made to sit on the prickly acupuncture pad.

Next I am on all fours on the massage table. First I get my temperature taken with a veterinary thermometer (think oversized). Then my butt is further punished.


And we part for probably the last time this year.  Merry Christmas all!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023