LazyBaseballerJ, 12/23/2021

 J is an adult boy I began spanking about twenty years ago. Then about ten years ago, he started liking to switch, which suits me fine. In our meeting today, J is a lazy baseball player who has caused the team to lose its last three games. As coach, I think some discipline might motivate him to better performance. <grin>  

Four videos feature J's butt, and there are selected captures from each.  First the stills of J.

The warm up paddling--


Now things get serious.  😀
Now over the couch getting the frat paddle.
Some wheelbarrow spanking. But first a temp check. This is a veterinary thermometer I found on Amazon.
And to make sure the lesson lasts a while, some high-potency capsaicin will keep his butt burning for hours. 😍😍

OK, the videos. First he is otk getting paddled in his baseball pants. That is a nice target.  But of course they have to come down at some point...


Next he is bent over the back of the sofa getting strapped.


I actually bent over next, but let's stay with J's punishment before getting to mine. In his next ordeal he is in the wheelbarrow position. After a temp check, he gets some hand spanking and the Canadian school strap. And some high potency capsaicin.

At the end, he surprises me by asking for "dessert," bent over the couch getting the frat paddle.


OK, done with J's stills and video. Here are a few stills of my butt; older, fatter, and not as photogenic as J's.






 And a couple of videos of me getting spanked. First, bent over the couch.


Finally, I am over J's lap getting my bare butt beat. And some capsaicin for me. Three hours later still burning. And it will continue.  😜😜😜

 

And we hugged and parted, I assume the last time for 2021. Sweet dreams, J!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023