Len, Jamey & Me, 11/7/2021

 The three of us had a fun meet today. I got to spank J twice. I got spanked by both Len and J. Finally J and I are body spanked by Len. The premise is a misdeed from my high school years. I was reminded by a classmate at a recent reunion about this. As a high school junior I set off a smoke bomb in a history class when the teacher briefly left the room. So I invited them both to spank me as if I was their son and they learned of such behavior.


We didn't take any still shots today, but I will add a few captures from the videos.

 

First J over my knee

Then Len warms my butt with the London Tanners strap.
Now I'm pants down, getting spanked by Len.

NowI'm bare, getting weighted strap.  That thing HURTS!


Finally getting paddled near the end of my 1:1 session with Len.
Now I hand spank J in the wheelbarrow position.
Continuing J's wheelbarrow spanking, now the bath brush.
Now J is getting his revenge on my butt with the Jokari.
Andnow he uses that evil weighted strap...

Now J and I are bent over the couch getting it from Len.

And it's J's turn to get the paddle...
J has given up. I'm left getting XH tawse.
Nearing my limit, I asked for twenty swats of the frat paddle.  Here is oneof these.


First video, I spank J otk: Unfortunately bad camera aim.

Then Len spanks my ass:

Then I spank J in the wheelbarrow position:


Then Jamey gets his revenge on my old fat butt:



Finally Jamey and I are side by side getting Len's attention:



And a couple of day-after pictures, 11/8/2021



(It's sorer than it looks! But that's a good thing.)










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023