Len, J, OzarkDude, and Me, 10/24/2021

 The four of us met today. Three of them met before I got there,invited me to join,but I failed to get the message by text. So after I arrived there was plenty of spanking, three sore butts, some good fellowship. OzarkDude had to leave a little early due to threatening weather, so the last video is all about my butt. I'm sore but happy.


We didn't take any still pictures, but I will capture a few from the videos. Here they are--

Len applying the tawse to my butt.

Me paddling OzarkDude
Len using my new bath brush on my butt.  I need to give Amazon a five stars review on that brush!
Me hand spanking J
Another of me hand spanking J
OzarkDude rimming J

Me getting paddle on my jeans


Me getting the bath brush

Me spanking J in the wheelbarrow position


My butt getting paddled


The line up. Me, OzarkDude, J





And here are the videos.  First sceneis my punishmentof OzarkDude, jeans up. 


In the second video, I hand spank J otk.

This video contains no spanking. OzarkDude rims J's recently-spanked butt.
 
 

In this video I get my butt spanked by OzarkDude, then by Len.


In this video I give J a spanking in the wheelbarrow position.


In this video, Len has the enviable task of paddling tthree butts bent over a couch. I'm on the left, then OzarkDude, then J. I last the longest this time. Yes, I was in the mood to get spanked hard.


In the final scene, OzarkDude has gone home. Len spanks my butt severely. And I'm a happy camper.  :)

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023