90sGurl came to visit, 10/29/2021

    90sGurl is a cross dresser who has visited once before, a beginner to spanking at that time. She asked for a particular scene, hard swats from the principal while bent over hands on knees. And liked my idea of a follow up from Dad over my knee. I wore an academic robe for the principal segment. She had missed school for three days, then was surly and uncooperative when caught by the truant officer. The punishment was to be ten swats hard, with her skirt raised. She asked to keep her panty hose on throughout, but wore a lacy thong, so good-as-bare effect.

    I had warned her of the pain of a full force frat paddling with no warm up. She did insist that was the way she wanted it. Too bad she safe worded after four swats. But they WERE very punishing. Then to the corner while Dad gets called and he comes to pick her up and continue the punishment over his knee by hand, short strap, hair brush, and finally bath brush.

    Then I discovered when I was ready to upload the videos, only one was on the card. I guess I didn't start the filming. OOPS!  😡 The one video is a little dark, especially at the beginning. Sorry about the quality.  😒

    There are a few stills at the end. And she did lower her panty hose for picture taking. Hope you enjoy watching as much as I did spanking her.

Still pictures first (though they occurred at the end).







And here is the video.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023