OzarkDude (fka OzarkDad) and me, 9/15/2021

 Yesterday I journeyed to the home of OzarkDude. We did some speeding-related role play and both got our butts well attended to.  We took lots of short videos.

Here are a few stills of my butt:







And a few of OzarkDude's butt:







My scene was that I was a teenager involved in a high speed car chase. So being arrested and jailed, I am subject to a strip search and some preliminary paddling.



Next I get caned in the pillory.


Next I am made to sit on the acupuncture pad.  Ouch!

Next it's to the spanking bench, bent over for a paddling.


Next, still on the bench, I get the small strap and some more paddling.


My next punishment is a hole caning.

And it continues with a Jokari paddle.

Now it's OzsrkDude's burn.  Premise is that he was ticketed for going 95 in a 65 mph zone. He is examined, plugged, paddled, strapped with a bungee thingie, and strapped with a leather strap.

Now he's in the pillory.  He had ordered some canes, and they came during the intermission between my and his punishment.  So of course I had to try them all at this point.


Next he sits on the acupuncture pad. A few minutes, then shows off his butt and the pad.

Now it's to the spanking bench (he's looking pretty sore by now). He gets a little more caning, some paddling, and a strapping.


In the final video, OD gets his hole caned.


And we're done for now.😋😋






























Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023