Len, ticklist J, and me, 9/12/2021

 Playing with J and his husband today. I spank J in a couple of videos, Len spanks both of us, sometimes just me in some other videos. Len doesn't get spanked.  One stillk which is a capture from a video and a few videos. Great time today!


J and I getting the paddle.



First video is J over my knee. Listen to him giggle as I stroke the back of his scrotum and his hole with the brush bristles.  :)


Next video is e getting a school-type paddling over my tight jean shorts.

 
 

Then J is in the wheelbarrow position.  Takes a pretty good spanking, and listen to his giggles with the brush bristles.


Now J and I get spanked side by side.  Unfortunately J flakes out a little early.


Then Len spanks me by myself.

In the final video I give J ten solid swats with the paddle.




And that's all until next time....















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023