Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

 Today there were four of us.  Len tops only. The other three of us are switches.  I have known J for about twenty years, OzarkDude about two years ago, Len a few months ago. Len and J were married about 25 years ago. The rest were acquainted, except Len and OzarkDude had never met before today. We had a great day of spanking fun. OzarkDude got the most bottoming time and a bright purple ass. The stills below are captures from eight various videos. I hope you enjoy watching as much as we liked the spankings.

Here I squeeze J's butt between swats.


And J gets a hand swat here.


Me getting paddled by OzarkDude

Of course we have to do J in the wheelbarrow position! He's getting the hair brush in this scene.






Me hand spanking OzarkDude before his bare ass strapping.


OzarkDude using the bath brush on J


This is Len spanking OzarkDude's butt. He's starting to show some purple.




As part of the caning I got from OzarkDude, here is my hole getting the cane.


This is the final paddle swat of the day, delivered to me by J.




In the first video I spank J over my knee.


 

On my last visit to J and Len, I accidentally took one of their paddles home with me.  OzarkDude spanks me with that paddle for my mistake.


In the third video I spank J in the wheelbarrow position.


In the next video I strap OzarkDude outdoors on the deck. He is bent over a metal chair.

Next OzarkDude spanks J over his knee.


Next Len gives OzarkDude a severe paddling bent over the back of the couch. J and I watch (and maybe stroke ourselves....)



The penultimate video is one I especially wanted when trying to get the four of us together. Three butt lined up over the back of the couch while Len spanks us all.

J has had his limit first. I flake out second. OzarkDude admits he is a pain pig today and lasts the longest.


In the last video, I had a desire to be caned. OzarkDude does the job well. Per tradition, we finish my butt with twenty swats of the frat paddle. Ten are given by OzarkDude, then J takes over for the last ten. We're all happy campers!



Hopefully we'll all meet again soon!


























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023