Visiting with OzarkDad, 8/13/2021

 Today I drove to OzarkDad's house and we had a great give and take session. Looking at the videos, it looks like I am mostly receiving, but he certainly got a sore butt as well.

See a variety of straps, paddles, canes, and bath brush used.

In the first scene I get ten cane strokes for being late.




The premise is that I was a teen caught stealing candy from a store. Caught by the shop keeper, he calls Dad who (surprise, surprise!) gives permission to paddle me. Then predictably Dad appears (both played by OzarkDad) and takes over the punishment in videos 2, 3, and 4.









In the final video OzarkDad gets his butt paddled, belted, and strapped, finishing with ten swats of the frat paddle. And capsaicin for dessert.


 

 Last, here are some stills.  First my old butt:








And then three of OzarkDad's butt when I was done.









Comments

  1. Looks like Outch needs to take both of you to the school house

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Daddy H and Coach Fuzzy visit, 11-15-2023