J, Len, and Me, 8/30/2021

 I have been spanking J for about twenty years.  He has spanked me in return for about half that long. Today his husband Len is my top, and I spank J. There is a series of videos, but no stills today. My butt is burning. But no complaints.

OK, here is one still captured from last video:

 


 

First video is my spanking J otk.

Now I spank J in the wheelbarrow position...


Now J is bent over the back of a couch getting the strap and other instruments.


Fourth video is actually a re-do. The camera (or me) didn't cooperate the first time. So I got spanked again. Hard.




For the fifth video, J is back over my knee.


Last video,at my request, J and I getting spanked side by side.  Love that scene!!


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023