J, Len, and me Saturday morning, 7/31/2021

 J and I have been meeting for spanking fun for about twenty years. For about ten years, I only spanked him. But then he started to like trading swats. Only recently, his partner has wanted to be included in our meetings. A couple of weeks ago as a spectator & camera man, and today he paddles both J and me in the last video.

We did take lots of pictures and videoed just about everything. Hope the videos aren't too dark.

Still pictures first, in the order we took them, then the videos. My butt is the old fat one, with salmon shirt. J has the blue shirt.

















In the first video, J is over my knee, mostly by hand, then with brush.


Next, J uses the frat paddle over my jeans.

Then J gets the big strap.

Then it's my turn to get the strap.


Then J is across my lap again, hand and brush. Watch him giggle as I run the bristles over his tender parts. 😃

This one starts and stops very quickly, nothing really happens.


Now I get the Jokari bare butt.


Now J is in the wheelbarrow position, gets some hand and brush. Also some capsaicin gets rubbed in the end (pun intended).

Then I get the bath brush bare butt, followed by capsaicin (only fair, right?)


Finally Len paddles J and me, side by side with the long plastic paddle.


I think everyone had fun. I know I did...😅












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023