Cowboy two days later, 4/10/2021

 After a day of some different (vacation-type) fun, he is back for more spanking. Brought three suitcases of toys the first time, which he left, now back to enjoy some more. We were able to use only a few of his hundred or so toys, and he is shy of having videos published. He did consent to publishing some stills, so here they are.

He loves his tight Lee jeans and chaps. I did convince him to lower the jeans after some serious paddling over jeans.

He has a small furry butt, ripe for spanking, and does enjoy the attention. And I introduced him to capsaicin cream, something I enjoy doing to boys (or girls) with permission. He lives far away, but I think he will be back in the future.  😋

 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Rosebud, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023