OzarkDad, 12/19/2020

A bit of role play, paddling by the principal, then follow-up by Dad.   The first series of butt shots is me. 


Here's the scene:  (what really happened) At age 13, some classmates enticed me to throw my textbooks at them.  Just as the throwing happened, the teacher appeared at the door and sent me to the office.  After a good lecture, I got one swat across the TOP of my thighs, with the warning that a repeat visit would result in twenty paddle swats and a call to my father.  I was suitably intimidated, and the return visit never happened.  (I was dressed normally for a 13 year old during the episode.)

I wanted a few enhancements for the re-enactment. I would be returning from gym class, so dressed in short shorts. And of course I wanted to get the twenty swats (and then some), followed up with a visit from an angry Dad, irate at being called from work do deal with my behavior.  So enjoy.  I know I did.

 

 











Now a few of Ozark Dad.  Turns out tomorrow is his birthday.  So he got a birthday spanking, with a side of ginger (new experience to him).








Now the videos, nine in all, first six are me getting my butt spanked.


 


 


 Camera was aimed wrong for this one, only shows left side of my butt.  Next video is the do-over, better but still not ideal.....



Now the do-over


And I needed just a bit more, twenty hard ones with the paddle:


Now it's OzarkDad's turn.  First the insertion of the ginger.


And the birthday spanking:


And a little more for good measure.  :)











 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

  1. Hot videos and story! Any chance of getting a light in the room? If you were closer I’d be your cameraman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about the lighting situation. Working on it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Rosebud, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023