Carson, Wylde, and Lefty

Carson did the driving today, came from Oklahoma, picked up Wylde, took her to my play room, then took her home afterwards.  Kudos for the help!

Carson (aka Pddlmehrdr1978 on Fetlife) got a red butt, but the video was on Wylde's camera.  After she uploads it, you can find it on Fetlife under CometBlaze29's videos.  Well, actually Carson is about the last 2-3 minutes of the longest video.  He's good and reactive, seems to have gotten all he needs for now.  :)

So here we have eight pictures of my and Wylde's butt, and four videos, three of them featuring Wylde getting spanked.  Enjoy!

Below, three shots of my butt, paddled by Carson.





Then five views of Wylde's lovely ass.






Longest video is me spanking Wylde:  And near the end, Carson is getting spanked.  He colors nicely.




Then a video of me getting spanked by Carson

And two of Carson spanking Wylde:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023