Wylde's visit, 11/29/2017

Wylde & I met today, no others present this time.  A few pictures first, then a word about the video.








Wylde wanted a challenge/bet for today.  She has always turned/pulled away/ blocked when hit with the strap.  So I bet her she couldn't take 30 hard ones with a large strap without doing any of these, or safe-wording.  She did it like a boss.  Now as loser, I have to take 30 hard ones with an implement of her choice.  With no spanker present today, my "payment" is deferred for a short time.  I'm sure she would welcome suggestions, either here, or on Fetlife (her profile is CometBlaze29).



And I almost forgot, this videos happened just before the above, but after her warm-up.  Not as severe, but I did manage to elicit a few yelps.  :))




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023