OzarkDad (fka as YesSir Dad), 9/30/2020

 This time we met at my chicken house for give & take spankings.  See the results in three videos and several still pictures.


Me in the pillory    

The saw horse, set up for bend-over, but not used today.        


My butt showing tawse wrap-around.        

My butt, getting red    



My butt, another angle.    


My butt, another angle again.


My butt again.


More of my butt.    

OzarkDad's butt, just getting started.



OzarkDad, a bit later.


OzarkDad, looking a little hurt.


OzarkDad, continuing.


First video of my fat butt getting spanked:


Second video of my butt's punishment:



And OzarkDad getting his:





Comments

  1. The first video is good. I'll have to come back later for the others. That Dad's remark about getting your grades up reminds me a classmate I had in grades 5 thru 8. He got rewarded for good grades and punished for bad. An 'A' or a 'B' would earn him a few dollars. Lower grades would earn him so many licks of the strap, with the most severe penalty for the lowest grade. I don't remember the details but I do remember that his rewards and punishments were awarded after his report card is reviewed, so he might leave the "discussion" a few dollars richer and with a sore bottom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Rosebud, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023