Wylde, 10/30/2019

It's Halloween eve, and Wylde, after a series of necessary delays, is ready for a spanking.

There are three short videos, showing the paddle, strap, and bath brush used on her butt.  Unfortunately I neglected to video the caning.  But there are a couple of still pictures the show the results.  She is looking quite sort at the end.  I think she got enough.

On a side note, the panties are good for a chuckle or two.  :)









Video #1, mostly paddle



Video #2, mostly prison strap




Third video, mostly bath brush




The next day she sent me a butt pic.  I think purple becomes her.  :))




Comments

  1. Don’t mind the shaking going on, no medical doctor yet can figure out what is going on with my right leg.. Lefty_ Spanker didn’t cause this! Just a disclaimer in case anyone is wondering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lefty_Spanker for a amazing Halloween spanking session just what I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lefty_Spanker meant sore, not sort..😊😈😗! Getting old Lefty...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right you are, a typo crept in. But accidentally almost fits. In nineteenth century England, when a pupil was caned,, they were said to have been "sorted out."

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023