NeedsDaddysBelt, 9/18/2019


NeedsDaddysBelt was in need of the belt, and more.  Always one to oblige, I travelled to her house today with my "travel kit" of spanking toys.  She does not stay in position well, but is chastised for that lack.  Despite wanting to keep her face out of the videos, she continused to twist and look up and back.  I tried to cut the face shots, per her request.  But here were so MANY.  I think she needs a repeat spanking just for causing all that work, lol.


But it looks like I'm too dense to edit out those shots.  The last video didn't show her face, so here you go.  I may add more later if I ever get Freemake Video Converter to save my edits.  It seems their help video has been deleted....   End of rant, you get one video and five stills.  Mea Culpa.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023