WickedWill, 4/16/2018

WickedWill from Arizona visited today.  It's been a year or three, but the "end" result was two red hot butts.  Several pictures and four videos here.

This is Will's butt, nowhere near done.



 My butt, birthday spanking in progress.









First video is Will bent over the hay bale.



Second videos is the warm up, prelude to my birthday spanking.


Third video is my birthday spanking.  It gets truncated by a fading battery, but lots of years, lots of swats....




Just as I thought we were winding up, WickedWill wanted to check out the anal hook.  I can't say no, so here is his butt getting strapped and caned while he's "impaled" on the hook.   :)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Rosebud, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023